Wednesday 4 April 2012

Thank God I Found You

Love is uncertain in so many ways,
Like a string of rainbows during clouded and darken days,
Love is a feeling no one could muster,
Like a sentence full of structures no one could utter...

Thank God you came along,
In the midst of a gloomy ride and melancholic song,
When I needed somebody to brighten up the sky,
God must have listened with a preying eye...

Your presence helped me to revive my emotions,
That was once dampened by heaps of frustrations,
You are a gift from god, a reflection of his love,
You are my prayer for renewal and the answer from above...

Thank God I found you,
A creature so gentle, so arresting, so true,
Thank God I’ve been granted a chance,
To savour this journey with you, and to enjoy this wonderful dance...

- AAMoK -

(AAMoK's Cubicle, Johor Bahru, 10th August 2011, 9.10 am)

No comments: