Wednesday 4 April 2012

Something About You...

Your eyes captivated me...
Your beauty defeated me...
Your smile embraced me...
Your personality is indeed your quality

I love everything about you and more...
And your eyes shine brightly as soon as you hit the door...
Your warmth and kindness took me to a whole different state...
Such a cacophony of beautiful melody that no one could berate

You are gentle yet feisty...
You are wholesome yet sexy...
You are soft yet sprightly...
I could not help myself but to love you daily and nightly

I love to hear the sound of your voice...
I’m glad to know that I am your choice...
The tingle of romance is beginning to quiver...
The sight of you could easily make me shiver

With all my heart I worship you...
Deep within my soul I adore you...
Here’s to more days for us to linger...
The more I see you, the more I love you, remember?

- AAMoK -

(AAMoK's Cubicle, Johor Bahru, 5th January 2012)

No comments: